Lighting Candle Ceremony


"My Lighting Candle Ceremony Experience"

I would like to share my experience during our activity yesterday January 5, 2018 at NNCHS Gymnasium. It's been 8 o'clock in the morning when I go to the gym together with my classmates to join the orientation for our pre immersion. We learn a lot to our guest speaker about the things we should do when we immerse and how important the application letter and resume in our immersion.
After the orientation we also practiced our lighting candle ceremony passed marched that should be held at exactly 1 o'clock in the afternoon but since we spend a lot of time in our practice to make it perfect, later on we felt starving because it's already 12 o'clock but we are not done yet in our practice so that some of my classmates was already eating their lunch since they bring their lunch pack and some were complaining for starving including me. I also worried because we only have a few minutes left before 1 o'clock to start the program. So the teachers decided to change the schedule of our program. Our sent off ceremony moved at 2:00 o'clock so that we can have a time to have our lunch, rest and to prepare ourselves for the activity.
We started the lighting candle ceremony at exactly 2 o'clock. After our school principal's declamation, we started lighting up our candle infront together with our parents. My mama was in her work that's why she can't come with me but I'm still glad and thankful for my lola's presence during the lighting candle activity. After that our assistant school principal congartulated us through declamation.
There's only few days remaining before we graduate Highschool and I admitted that a life of a STEM student is not easy  we suffered from struggle, pain and stressed to the lessons that we've been encountered but still we stay strong and never loose hoped that we will overcome the challenges. I'm hoping that we will pass all our lessons including our immersion and no one will left behind. Hoping that we will finish our highschool life and continue to pursue our dreams when we go to college.

Comments

Post a Comment