Unforgettable moment

"That's Amore
A Memorable Moment"



Masquerade ball (Senior's ball)was one of my most memorable and enjoyable moment in my entire life. It is our party in Senior High School in which we are wearing a  lovely mask.
This become memorable to me because it happens once in a lifetime in my life. For me it is a day that I can wear an elegant dress and shoes, I can see myself pretty and lovable and I can say that all was so romantic and glamorous.
Things that make my senior's ball become memorable is taking lots of pictures with my friends/classmates together with our teacher, listening to a futuristic poetry, eating an appetizing food during our dinner, lighting candle moment and dancing moment with a mellow music.
 This special event is a time that we can mingle others and it is also a time and chance that you can talk and dance to your crushes. Senior's ball was a very pleasure and memorble moment to me.

Comments

Post a Comment