My last day of immersion

"My last day of Immersion"




On my last day of immersion, we do the hearing test at the clinic. We get the weight of the babies through the weighing scale and giving them a PCG. We also took pictures. I'm so glad that there are lot of things I've learned from my Immersion teachers. They are very friendly, caring and they teach us well the basic nursing intervention like how to get blood pressure and Vital signs to the patient. We also observe a newborn screening and a mother giving birth to her child at the delivery room it felt nervous and scared but I overcome the nervousness and my fear because my aim is to learn and focus. Everyday, we always having a task aside from getting vital sign and blood pressure I felt boring and sleepy when there is no task given to us and I felt tired when there is a task given but I am happy and glad because everyday I've learned something new on my Immersion. I'm very thankful to my Immersion teachers and also to the organization of Andan Maternity Inn. I hope that someday I will finish my course and become a Registered Nurse.

Comments

Post a Comment